It has been in the past the problems we had at the time to bring us our pictures, our documents elsewhere. Since coming Dropbox is easier to handle simultaneous backups. Imagine having hands on documents from your android pc or vice versa mobile documents on the computer. Crazy stuff but Dropbox is possible.
If we check in with Dropbox this is easy to solve. We begin with the simplest so we ask you to go to www.dropbox.com. When you arrive at the home page you click the button “sign up”. After that will be displayed on the page where you will complete a form each of the boxes with our user data we want in dropbox account.
In the field “First name” sure to enter your name. Below in “Last name” enter your last name. The following is the “Email”. Here you must put a valid email address. If you ask why, the answer is simple: always check Dropbox has a confirmation message upon registration. The next field in the list is “Password”, this box will get the password you will use the account.
If we confirm that we are interested in creating dropbox account, activate the checkbox “I agree to Dropbox Terms”. End this tutorial back by pressing the blue button “Sign up”. What dropbox page will return automatically is to download the desktop client. And that’s how we recorded a dropbox account to take our documents to the cloud. Why do not you try? With this we are ready to Dropbox Sign In
DropBox Login for mobile is exclusively supported by android, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and kindle Fire. The user need to visit this website https://www.dropbox.com/mobile where he/she can choose either to be receive either a text message to his/her phone or an email to the device. It serves almost all countries of the world. If the user chooses to receive a text message, he will need to type the phone number in the given space but prior to that, should choose the country he resides in.
The user will receive a message in his phone directing him to click a particular site (www.dropbox.com/go ) to install DropBox in his Smartphone. The site will automatically download Dropbox and the user will have to click yes to install and the user will have to follow the instructions to get it set up on his phone and he will be good to go!
If the user will choose to rather receive email, then he will simply click ‘Email to my device’ icon, then send. He can now bring his stuff anywhere by starting to Open his email on phone or tablet, then tap the link provided (https://www.dropbox.com/downloading) to get Dropbox for mobile. It will automatically download and the wizard will install Dropbox. The user will then start enjoying dropboxing.
These are what to get from Mobile DropBox
- Share freely with friends and family
- You can bring your files with you when you’re on the go
- Edit files in your Dropbox from your phone
- Add files to your Favorites for fast, offline viewing
- Easily upload photos and videos to Dropbox
- Mobile version of the Dropbox website was designed specifically for small screens found in internet-capable mobile devices
- Two-step verification can be enabled on a mobile device which is capable of running a compatible mobile authentication app.
- The user can simply click ‘I Lost My Phone’ and enter the emergency backup code and disable the two-step verification so as to recover his account.
- The user can then use only the password and email address to login.
- Dropbox website redirects the user to The Mobile Optimized website
DropBox is a special folder on PC where the user will simply drop files and they will instantly appear on all the other computers and the web. If the user needs to access his/her files from someone else’s computer, he/she should simply log in to www.dropbox.com. The users can then download, view and upload files securely from any web browser. The alternative of going to main homepage is to simply by opening the DropBox icon in the task bar and click your preference.
With dropbox, sharing files, links, events and even photos is possible. From its notification icon, the user can open and quickly access dropbox folders, website and even find help and information. The user may also decide to change preferences.
It offers sharing of files and document services with friends or colleagues even if they are using a different operating system than yours. It gives 3 options; share link, share the folder or browse on dropbox website. The gateway to all these is The Dropbox Login Page.
In order to login to DropBox, the user must have been added as an external user by a member or must have had access to his/her email account and supplying correcting password.
DropBox Features and Benefits;
- Only the user email address and password are required when logging in.
- A user can be automatically registered if he/she had communicated with Dropbox support staff through email previously. The user though may probably not have password. The Login page offers a get a password option which will lead the user to easily acquire the password.
- It is software which enables user to share files and folders across the online platform, by synchronizing them even with offline storage.
- The Dropbox free version will provide the user with 2GB of space which is expandable to 8GB, depending on the efforts of the user. The user can get extra space for free, by simply completing the “Get Started” tour and by sending invitations to friends.
It is the simplest solution to data and files sharing online. It is a service which is strongly recommended to users.
- Synchronizes files of any type and size and you can see the content of what other people have shared.
- Online backup will automatically backup your files and lock them thus files and folders won’t be deleted. This is the best service created to protect and secure documents and folders of the users from fraud.
- A shared folder allows many people to collaborate on a set of files and they can instantly see what files others have exchanged.
- Everyone is encouraged to login and join so as to enjoy 2GB of online storage for free, with up to 100GB storage space available to paying customers. Also the user can easily synchronize files of any type and size.
Simply provide the password and email and you go laughing from your home all the way to your office. Start your work at school, continue it at your work place and finish it at home. No need to email yourself a folder or file anymore!